What documents do I need to submit to open a Trading Account?

You need to submit a photo ID and POA (Proof of Address) 

  1. Photo ID – A color copy of valid passport, driver’s license, government-issued identity card.
  2. POA(Proof of Adress) – A recent utility bill, bank statement dated within the last 3 months
    (e.g. Electricity, gas, water, telephone, internet bills, or bank account statements with your name and address. Please note that handwritten documents are not accepted.


Was this article helpful?
21 out of 27 found this helpful